The Republic of Uzbekistan
Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations
Procurement of Autotransformers and power transformers
IFB Number - MUTS/ICB/2016-15
1. The JSC “National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan” has received a loan from the World Bank toward the cost of “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations” and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for procurement of autotransformers and power transformers within the framework of the above-mentioned project.
The identification number of lot: MUTS/ICB/2016-15
2. The JSC “National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan” now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supplying the above-mentioned equipment.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: published in May 2004, revised in October 2006, May 2010 and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations”, Uygun Irgashev - PIU Manager, during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours, at the address given below: JSC “National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan”, Osiyo str. 42; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Qualification requirements:
The potential bidders shall have a good financial standing and experience of supply of the similar equipment and goods. The Bidding Documents do describe complete requirements accordingly.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English, Russian may be inspected and obtained by interested bidders at the below address on submission of an Application for bidding documents by downloading it from the following link: https://cloud.uzbekistonmet.uz/index.php/s/RtbPXfcrEyfcibF. After receiving the application, within 2 working days the set of bidding documents will be sent electronically. The application for a set of bidding documents must be sent to the email address: email@example.com.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before January 10, 2023, 11:00 a.m. (Local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below January 10, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. (Local time). All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of bank guarantee in amount of 100 000 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or Uzbek sum.
8. The address referred to above is:
Address: 42, Osiyo street, Yunusabad district, Tashkent
JSC “National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan”.
Floor/ Room number: 4th floor, room No. 401
ZIP Code: 100000
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Phone: +99871 236 66 28
Results for Contract Awarded on Procurement of Autotransformers and Power Transformers on Lot No. MUTS/ICB/2015 Project Name: Modernization and upgrade of transmission substations
Information service of JSC «NEG of Uzbekistan»